I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE:
1. This membership is for immediate family members only (wife, sons, daughters). Only family members that reside in the same household can be included on the same membership, no cousins, married brothers, grandchildren, etc.)
2. I have signed the Ogden Cycle Association’s membership release and waiver indemnity agreement and assumptions of risk and indemnity agreement.
3. I agree to comply with and enforce the guidelines outlined in this document and any addendum that may be made. If possible, I will correct non-compliance by any other member “on the spot”. It that is not possible, I will report the details of the observed non-compliance to the membership committee or an officer of the Ogden Cycle Association (OCA).
4. I will wear a helmet & goggles anytime I am riding or operating a motorcycle, ATV, or motorized recreational vehicle on the OCA property. I realize that the Ogden Cycle Association also strongly recommends wearing full protective gear, including but not limited to Boots that cover the ankle and shin, padded pants, gloves, a long-sleeved shirt, and a chest protector.
5. I understand my responsibility to keep the entry gate locked at all times unless the access is controlled by an OCA official, such as at work parties or scheduled races.
6. I will not allow unauthorized riders to enter the club property. I understand all authorized riders will possess Rider Identification Card issued by OCA. I will be prepared to present my Rider ID card anytime I enter the OCA property. The exceptions are when the gate is being controlled by an OCA official on race days or work parties.
7. I understand I must limit my riding to designated riding areas. The main parking lot and the bleacher areas on the south side of the property are defined as a “no” riding area. As I proceed to designated riding areas, I will limit my riding in these areas to 1st gear.
8. I will ensure that all minor members under the age of 18 under my supervision will be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times and comply with these guidelines. If I allow a minor member under my care to ride without the supervision of a responsible adult, I will accept responsibility for the minor’s actions and all associated risks.
9. Single Working Members: I agree to work a minimum of 20 hours per calendar year in order to stay in good standing with the club and maintain my riding privileges. Family Working Members (2 or more riders over the age of 12): I agree to work a minimum of 30 hours per calendar year in order to stay in good standing with the club and maintain my riding privileges.
10. Non-Working Members: No working obligation. Riding access only. No other member benefits.
11. I agree to review and comply with the guidelines and stipulations outlined in the Ogden Cycle Association Bylaws.
12. I understand that failure to comply with these guidelines can result in suspension or expulsion from the club and that I may forfeit any monies paid to the club in the form of membership dues.