EXISTING WORKING MEMBER – ANNUAL RENEWAL
- Working Memberships for a single rider are required to work 20 hours per year. Immediate family members living in the same household, i.e., children, spouse, all get to ride and use the OCA facility on the same working membership.
- Children 12 and under can ride on the same membership without additional hours.
- Family memberships of 2 or more riders 13 years or older are required to work 30 hours per year.
- To Complete Your Working Membership Renewal.
- Complete the signup form, pay by CC/PayPal or select pay by check during the checkout process.
- After checkout, you will receive a confirmation email with your membership receipt:
- Confirming your payment and receipt if paid by credit card
- Providing the information for where to mail check payments
*If paying by check we must receive your full payment before your membership will be activated for the year.
- Providing instructions on how to get your RF ID Gate Card issued (if needed) so that you can have self-serve access to the facility.