NON-WORKING MEMBER – ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
- Non-Working memberships work like a season pass.
- You have the same access to the track as a working member, but don’t have all the same benefits.
- Non-Working memberships still have to pay gate fees at race events.
- Non-Working memberships can’t buy guest passes.
- Additional riders must be an immediate family/spouse living in the same household.
- Children 12 and under can ride on the membership without additional dues.
- Non Working memberships can add additional riders 13 years and older for an additional $200/rider
- To Become A Non-Working Member of OCA:
- Complete the signup form, pay by CC/PayPal or select pay by check during the checkout process.
- After checkout, you will receive a confirmation email with your membership receipt:
- Confirming your payment and receipt if paid by credit card
- Providing the information for where to mail check payments
*If paying by check we must receive your full payment before your membership will be activated for the year.
- Providing instructions on how to get your RF ID Gate Card issued (if needed) so that you can have self-serve access to the facility.